Blue and red text on a white background
Made by The Whitehead & Hoag Co. Newark, N. J. U.S.A. Pat April 14, 1896, July 21, 1896
Western Supply Co, Advertising Novelties, from Des Moines, Iowa, has been around since 1926. Now known as Great Western Supply, they have been providing cleaning and janitorial products, among other sundries, to the greater quad cities area.
This promotional item was printed by Whitehead & Hoag Co., who were the largest manufacturer of buttons in the world before their patents expired and the development of the small printing press.