|Text on Button
|JUDGE & DOLPH IS HAVING A BABY
Green text on white background.
In 1890, Judge & Dolph began as a pharmaceutical company in St. Louis. In 1933, the end of prohibition, the company incorporated in Illinois as a wine and spirits wholesaler. Judge & Dolph was purchased by the Wirtz Corporation in 1945. In 2009, The Wirtz Corporation changed the name of Judge and Dolph to Wirtz Beverage Illinois in order to better fit in with the parent company’s identity.