|Text on Button||STATE FAIR 1907|
|Image Description||Black text on a white background with a black fleur de lis above the text. A blue ribbon with gold text reading "SUP'T OF STOCK" is attached to the bottom|
|Back Paper / Back Info||
[Whitehead and Hoag logo], Buttons made by The Whitehead & Hoag Co. Newark, N.J., U.S.A. Pat. April 14, 1898, July 21, 1896.
|Year / Decade Made|
|Additional Information||New Jersey held State Fairs from the colonial era until 1980. Attractions were displays of livestock, farm products and equipment, as well as food and fiber arts.|
Grounds for Sculpture (June 10, 2019). History of State Fairgrounds. Accessed February 25, 2023 via https://web.archive.org/web/20190610060053/https://www.groundsforsculpt…