Illustration of a red heart with an arrow through it with blue text around the outer edge.
La Prelle-Williams Shoe Co. was a six-story shoe factory based in St. Louis, Missouri. The La Prelle-Williams brand was patented in 1900, and the factory began building in 1901. The company had salespeople who traveled throughout the Midwestern United States. The company only lasted for another year until the retirement of Williams, after which the name La Prelle-Williams Shoe Co. was changed to the La Prelle Shoe Co., which went out of business four years later.